Bought to you by the England Netball Youth Advisory Group the ‘Pass on your Passion’ programme aims to recognise the countless number of young volunteers in netball. It aims to provide you with opportunities, ideas and rewards to help you on your leadership and volunteering journey. No matter what your role in netball, we want you to Get Involved and Get Recognised.
It’s time to share your passion with other young people, so register now and get volunteering!
Who is it for?
It is for every young person aged 12 – 25 that is actively volunteering in netball whether that’s as a coach, official, committee member, event helper, school team helper…the list is endless!
What are the benefits?
You’ll get rewards once you’ve completed 10, 25, 50, 100, 200 and 400 voluntary hours in netball.
- 10 hours – England Netball water bottle and certificate
- 25 hours – Squissle and certificate
- 50 hours – Coaching clipboard and certificate
- 100 hours – England Netball hoodie and certificate
- 200 hours – £50 England Netball course discount and certificate
- 400 hours – Trophy presented at the annual Goalden Globe Awards and certificate
Not only will you get rewarded for the hours you complete, but just by registering as a member of ‘Pass on you Passion’ you’ll get access to:
- FREE Regional Training Days where top coaches and officials will be on hand to pass on their knowledge.
- E-newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest information and voluntary opportunities.
- Invitations to volunteer at National and International netball events.
How does it work?
Once you’ve registered you will receive your welcome pack and logbook. Just log your voluntary netball hours and send back the slips to England Netball to receive your rewards in the post! It’s as simple as that!
How do I register?
You can download a Registration Form here
Please send your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or England Netball, 9 Paynes Park, Hitchin, Herts, SG5 1EH